Monday, March 8, 2010

Sound of the Defeat by Until June

Share
And she turned -
"Nobody knows you like I do,
nobody knows the way your mind can move
Always taking me back"


Then she left -
"Nobody loves you like I did,
nobody loves the way your eyes can move
Always taking me back"


When she left -
"Nobody loves you like I did
Nobody loves the way your eyes can love
Always taking me back"
This is part of the lyric from Nobody Knows You from this EP, Sound of the Defeat by Until June. My favourite song from this album. Such melodious track with incredible lyric. It is a sweet and painful ballad and Josh vocal range is mind blowing. Sometimes, the person we love is the person we know the least. The perfect stranger. I think this is what this track tried to portray. At least this is how I interpret this song.

soundofdefeatsmall

There were a total of six tracks in this EP. Apart from Nobody Knows You, In My Head is also another fantastic track. It has a subtle touch of light pop music which is really nice and I think this is what makes it more appealing to the listener. It’s easy for the listener to remember this song. I love how the piano and the drum sound match together in this track through out the whole song. It is addictive and it feels like you are anticipating something when listening to the beat. And boy, the lead singer, Josh has a really high pitch voice. 
Baby (Hope You Understand) is another good track. I love how they sings the part 'Baby I won’t waste your time. If I love? but never try’. 'The world ends tonight’ has a gentle beat through out the whole song. It was really nice to listen to. 

In My Head was featured in Grey’s Anatomy too.

0 comments:

 

Followers

Melomane Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template