Monday, March 29, 2010

The Creatures In the Garden of Lady Walton by Clogs

Share
To be honest I really have no idea, what should I write for this album by Clogs. This is their fifth album and the first non-instrumental from them.Yet,some of the tracks is instrumental. They have features guest vocalists Sufjan Stevens, Matt Berninger, and Shara Worden to sing a few tracks in this album. This is a really great album. Really good. I have no idea how should I classify this album though. Should I put it under 'classical'? But it does not seem classical to me at all. Instrumental?

cover

The whole album is 'fresh'. Is really hard to find this kind of music and not to mention the fantastic music being played by this band. The music is intriguing and captivating. Not to mention, the voice of the guest vocalist which is absolutely fascinating. If you like Balmorhea or Rachel's or Yasushi Yoshida I think you would most probably like this band too.

The music is beautifully played by the band and when it matches with the vocal of the vocalist. Geez, it was mind blowing good. I like all the songs in this album. I will give it 5 out of 5. The track On the Edge is a piece of it own. The voice of Shara Worden is just fantastic. Her voice range is so diversify. She also sings in the track The Owl of Love. Magnificent! Same goes to I Used to Do which I really like the music that begins at 1.20mins. However, the track that pulled a string in my heart gotta be Last Song. I don’t know why but it just gave me this sense of peacefulness calm, serene. As like I was just standing beside the seaside looking at the horizon.

Buy the original to show your supports, you can buy from here

0 comments:

 

Followers

Melomane Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template