Monday, January 11, 2010

All Is Love by Karen O and The Kids

Share
Pardon me for being absent from this blog for such a long time. I had updated my personal blog about it. I once mentioned in my personal blog that I really like Where the Wild Things Are including the soundtrack. So here I am.



All Is Love by Karen O & The Kids is my personal favourite soundtrack in the movie. It was so joyful and happy. The voice of the kids was so cheerful and innocent. A beautiful piece of music which can easily represent the basic, childishness of love.


It totally captures the movie so well. It matches the scene in the movie perfectly. I just can’t describe in words. You just have to watch the movie and feel it yourself.


The lyric was very simple. Only have 3 paragraphs but that’s all it needs.


One, two, ready, go
Grow some big feet, holes in history
Is where you’ll find me, is where you’ll find
All is love, is love, is love, is love

L.O.V.E, it’s a mystery
Where you’ll find me, where you’ll find
All is Love, is love, is love, is love

Hey, ooh
Hey, ooh
Ooh ooh…
All is Love

One, two, ready, go
L.O.V.E, it’s a mystery
Where you’ll find me, where you’ll find
All is love, is love, is love, is love

Ooh ooh…
All is Love, is love, is love, is love…

0 comments:

 

Followers

Melomane Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template