Monday, December 14, 2009

Susan Boyle: I Dreamed A Dream

Share

Now, who would not know who is Susan Boyle after the much sensation that craze the globe with the famous video clip in youtube which were viewed 66 milions times, marking a new online record. Amanda Holden quoted ‘the biggest wake up call ever’.

 Front

Naming the album after her break-through song, I Dreamed A Dream which she sang in Britain’s Got Talent. Well, got to say that her dream definitely comes true. It was a successful launched on 23rd November 2009 which break numerous chart record since then. Is a 12-tracks album…click to listen.

 

1. Wild Horses

2. I Dreamed a Dream

3. Cry Me a River

4. How Great Thou Art

5. You’ll See

6. Daydream Believer

7. Up to the Mountain

8. Amazing Grace

9. Who I was Born to Be

10. Proud

11. The End of World

12. Silent Night

 

The first single from this album is “Wild Horses” a cover originally sang by Rolling Stones. Boy, I must said her vocal is so powerful and emotional. I’m loving it. Her voice is remarkably incredible.

 

This is an album one should not miss if you like vocal or traditional pop genres . All the songs were beautifully sung. My personal favourite were Wild Horses, Cry Me a River, How Great Thou Art and of course I Dreamed a Dream.

 

I’m officially categorizing this album in the my Lullaby playlist in my itunes. Don’t get me wrong, is not because it is boring to listen. Is because her voice is so soothing and comfortable to listen to. Just brilliant!

 

Wild Horses with Lyric by Susan Boyle

 

0 comments:

 

Followers

Melomane Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template