Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Alexi Murdoch: Time Without Consequence

Share

Alexi Murdoch is a London born singer-songwriter. Time Without Consequence is the first album released by Alexi Murdoch in June 6,2006.


By far, this is one of my favourite album. This is an indie-folk, alternative and acoustic genres album.


This is the kind of album that you play in a raining Sunday afternoon while you slouching yourself on the cozy couch with a comforter. Layback and listen to his distinctive soothing voice.


Personally, I really wish i could pick a personal favourite from this album. But I can’t because all the songs are equally amazing. This is not like those typical albums where only one or two songs are worth listening to. The whole album is worth listening to.


His songs had been featured in many Americans Series like The O.C, Grey’s Anatomy, House, Prison Break, Ugly Betty, Stargate Universe and many more. As a matter of fact, this is how I get to know about this artist. I was watching one of the tv shows above and when I heard his music. I instantly fall for his voice. Simply amazing.


All My days by Alexi Murdoch

Part of the lyric goes like this:

Well many a night I found myself with no friends standing near
All of my days
I cried aloud
I shook my hands
What am I doing here
All of these days
For I look around me
And my eyes confound me
And its just too bright
As the days keep turning into night


Something Beautiful is an unreleased song which I think might feature in his upcoming album, Towards the Sun.

Well, hope you folks will like his music like I did. :)

0 comments:

 

Followers

Melomane Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template